When no one helps, iPayDNA is the only High Risk Credit Card Processor left

Business can be set up on any industry. But if you are relying on financial support by 3rd parties, then you might need to analyze your requirements. This is because; setting up an online business is easy. But getting a payment gateway platform is challenging considering your type of business. There are many organizations who only deal with high profile businesses. Here’s where iPayDNA stands out. They are the best high risk credit card processor and offer you easy options for accepting payments.

Introduction
I have been using iPayDNA for my Dating Website and I have earned significant success. It’s not that only a payment gateway will make things easier for you. You will also need to work on SEO for attracting traffic. But offering your clients with a wide variety of payment options is what makes your visitors convert to returning customers. So in this post, I will tell you how iPayDNA helped me. Hence let’s get started.

High Risk Payment Processing: An Overview
When money is involved, any transaction can go into fraudulent hands. Moreover when you are dealing in adult industry or dating industry, fraud chances are much more.
Also if you are the ideologist of the business and have low credit, you will be looking for financial support. Many organizations consider such situations as high risk and hence don’t extend their helping hand. I have tried searching for an appropriate platform and found iPayDNA as the reliable one!

I Can Accept Payments Worldwide
My strategy was simple. I wanted people from all over the world to connect with each other and find their love of life. For that I accepted a membership amount every year. It is one of the fastest growing industries if you can connect with the right minded people.
Now unless I have a reliable and encrypted high risk credit card processor, I won’t be able to monetize my site. This is where iPayDNA gave me amazing options and covered all my requirements. They support a lot of currencies around the world and support top credit card providers. You name it, they support it.

My Clients Can Pay Any Way They Choose
I wanted my customers to have easy access for finding their love of their life. Many of my clients are now happy couples. Well, the secret of iPayDNA is that they offer all the possible methods a client can think of for making payments. Be it offline, using plastic cards or e-wallets, I have got them all and the credit goes to iPayDNA only.

A Separate Encrypted Landing Page for Payments
The moment a client tries to make a payment, they are taken to a separate secure page which links their bank to our company’s bank account. This platform is offered by iPayDNA. Customers are thus on safer hands.

Moreover, iPayDNA offers fraud management options which make them one of the reliable high risk credit card processors.

Your Line of Business is supported by iPayDNA
iPayDNA supports a lot of industries. Starting from general e-commerce up to FOREX trading, they have got your back.

So if you are looking to start your business in the gaming industry or in travel, start today with iPayDNA. I don’t know how you will keep up with the current SEO trends. But with them you will have secured payments and you can increase your area of business in a matter of months.

N.B: A successful business depends on your implemented ideas as well. Hoping that you are all set, you can just give your portal the final statement of monetization with iPayDNA.
So if you are looking for a payment platform that you can rely on, iPayDNA is the best. It worked for me and I am sure it will work for you as well. All you need to do is set up a high risk merchant credit card processing account with them. If you want more info, post questions in the comments. I will update this post as per your queries.
Happy Earning

Follow our twitter account and get more information our services

1 comments:

Nice information about credit card processing.

Reply

Post a Comment